Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stop . Watch . Reflect . Worship

I was reading in Exodus earlier this week about Pharaoh's heart being hardened. In Exodus 7, Moses and Aaron turned the Nile water into blood. Pharaoh had his magicians turn around and do the same thing. He didn’t recognize that it was God who was moving and his heart was hardened.

God was showing me that Pharaoh didn't recognize God moving and that desensitized him to God even more. How easy is it for us to credit our self with what happens throughout our lifetime and forget to stop and realize that God is the One who makes all things happen.

The more I stop and see Him, the more I see Him. The busier I get, the more I forget to look for Him moving, the easier it becomes to miss what He is doing.

I need to slow down and watch what God is doing. He is always moving, but am I always looking for Him?

Stop ... Watch/Reflect ... Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment